Sunday, January 31, 2010

My very first blog....

Where to start? I have no idea. I decided today to start my very own blog. It's all about the cakes I make. They aren't anything fabulous like the ones you see on tv or in magazines but they are special to the people I make them for and to me. I like doing it and I love to see the smiles that they bring. Everybody loves cake, right? And I am the one who makes it, that makes my job pretty important I think.
Follow along and see the creations that come out of my tiny little kitchen. Some good, some bad, some tasty, some ugly and sometimes some great!

So there it is, my very first blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of your cakes, and I'm happy to be on your list of people to make cakes for! I know you've said you really enjoy making cakes and don't want that to become a chore, but I still think you could work this into a modest career. Here's my idea: I think you should be a party planner. I think people (including me) would pay you to come up with a theme, figure out favors, decorations, refreshments, etc. for their parties. You could offer a cake as a special extra-cost item. I just think this is your forte, and some people who don't want to spend time running around for party hats and pirate costumes (me) would pay you to do it for them. I see myself as a future customer.

    Oh and also, thanks for the Happy Birthday message!

    -Tina

    ReplyDelete